25 januari 2008

Inte varje dag...

Mobilen ringer. Dolt nummer.

Jag: Ja, hallå?
Han: Yes, hello, is this Agnetha I'm speaking to?
Jag: yes...
Han: I... um, do you speak English?
Jag: yes. (Duh!?)
Han: Right. Good. I'm calling from a recruitment firm i London, England. We have seen your profile on Monster and I'm calling to see if you currently, by any chance, would be interested in a change of carreer? We're looking for people to work in both London and Stockholm.
Jag: Oh, actually I'm thinking about becoming a text- and songwriter.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Va? Nämen oj! Vad hände sen då? Du måste ju berätta hur samtalet fortsatte?!

@enga sa...

ja, det var ju ingen låtskrivare han var ute efter, men för närvarande funderar jag definitivt över att byta jobb! :-)

Anonym sa...

det är tydligen bra läge att byta jobb nu enl peter. Tycker du att du behöver förnyelse?